Surf Coast Secondary College was brought about by the demand for quality education in one of the country's fastest growing regions. Read more here.
Via cultural exchange programs, SCSC welcomes the need for students to receive an education that facilitates the exploration of cultures and traditions beyond Australia’s borders.
Read more here.
Our key priority is ensuring that we provide each student with the best education available, honing in on the focus of each individual's post-secondary endeavours.
Read case studies here.
Surf Coast Secondary College offers state-of-the-art architectural facilities for students to learn in a contemporary environment. The campus boasts:
- Coastal Environment Centre with a marine touch tank
- Competition size Gymnasium with stadium seating
- Fitness Room with treadmills, rowing machines, weights etc
- Private art studios for students to work looking onto the water for inspiration
- VET Hospitality kitchen with high quality appliances and tools
- Collaborative learning spaces
- Two theatrettes for lecture style classes
- New Design studio & Materials Technology rooms
- 24 seat bus for class excursions
- Student café & cafeteria/canteen
- Modern sports courts and access to the Surf Coast Shire’s Sporting Precinct
The Surf Coast Shire, located in Victoria south-west of Geelong, encompasses a diverse range of rapidly changing areas, from small coastal hamlets and sparsely populated rural towns to larger coastal regions.
Get a comprehensive statistical breakdown of the region here.
Surf Coast Secondary College is fortunate enough to be governed by a dedicated group of volunteers including parents, staff and community members. We cannot thank enough the members of our 2017 College Council: