Surf Coast Secondary College
75 White Street
Torquay, VIC, 3228
P: 03 5261 6633
IMPORTANT: Restrictions for Parents/Carers and Other Adults On-Site
● No trade or other visiting personnel are permitted on-site unless an urgent work need exists.
● Parents and carers are asked not to attend the College site unless you have been asked to by a staff member. The only reason that you may be asked to attend is to collect a sick child or to attend a meeting at the request of a staff member.
● Parents are asked to conduct any payments that are required via BPAY, direct deposit or by calling the College.
● Please do not visit the College site for any reason if you yourself are feeling unwell, have recently returned from overseas travel or been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
● Please inform the College Principal immediately if anyone in your family has come into close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, so that she can advise what precautions need to be taken.
Alternatively, you can fill in the contact form below and someone will be in contact. Tours of the school are available by appointment only.
Please note that our Administration Office is open for phone calls Monday - Friday, 8am to 4pm (excluding Public and School Holidays).